[Remember, No Space Between Ratzinger and Bergoglio: So Close in Apostasy, So Far From Catholic Truth is available for purchase. Have you gotten your copy yet. Please send it to one of your favorite conciliar presbyters.]
There are some quotations that just jump out at one upon reading them. Such is the case with a quotation from “Archbishop” Vincenzo Paglia, who is the promoter of the cause of the “canonization” of “Archbishop” Oscar Romero, who was killed by assassins as he was staging the Protestant and Judeo-Masonic Novus Ordo liturgical service in San Salvador, El Salavador, on March 24, 1980:
“He was killed at the altar,” Archbishop Paglia said, instead of when he was an easier target at home or on the street. “Through him, they wanted to strike the Church that flowed from the Second Vatican Council." (Romero To Be "Beatified" Soon.)
Whether or not he realizes it, “Archbishop” Vincenzo Paglia has made quote a statement by stating that his church is one that flowed from the “Second” Vatican Council and not the Wounded Side of Our Blessed Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ as Blood and Water flowed forth out from the cardiac sac surrounding His Most Sacred Heart. As a conciliar presbyter noted to me in an e-mail in 2004, the “Second” Vatican Council represented what he termed was an “ecclesiogensis,” that is, the springing forth of a new church that had little to do with the one that preceded it.
This is indeed quite correct. What has flowed forth from the “Second” Vatican Council and the “magisterium” of the conciliar “popes” has been nothing other than a polluted stream of apostasy that originated from the poisoned wells of Modernity and Modernism. Countless hundreds of millions of people have been poisoned by it enough to have had their minds poisoned against any mention of the “old faith,” especially as expressed and protected in the Immemorial Mass of Tradition.
Although it would be an over-simplification of the matter to say that “Archbishop” Oscar Romero was a Marxist-Leninist, he did come to believe that what he thought was the Catholic Church could “learn” from Marxism while rejecting its atheistic ideology. Romero had sympathies for the Marxist “perspective” and did give comfort to those who believed in what he thought was a “proper” understanding of “liberation theology.”
Romero came to this position over the course of time. By the time of his assassination, however, he had become a lightning rod in behalf of what was said to be temporal justice during the midst of the El Salvadoran civil war, which pitted Cuban-backed, armed and trained guerillas against the brutal El Salvadoran military, which featured the death squads commanded by Major Roberto D’Aubuisson, who was directly responsible for his death. Romero fell into the trap created for him by “liberation theology” and Giovanni Enrico Antonio Maria Montini/Paul the Sick’s “preferential option for the poor,” believing that the Catholic Church could defeat Marxism by showing its solidarity for the poor and the oppressed. Indeed, he told us so in his own words:
Nonetheless, with such condemnations, Romero believes that people can learn and employ either Marxist or capitalist thought for their technical, scientific means. If they do so, they must understand the limitations of such an endeavor. It is to be done for concrete, real-world situations, looking at the positive aspects of such teachings, without confusing the practical use of such research as proving the ideology. “When listening to, and rendering its judgments upon the various ideologies it [the church] is influenced in the first place by the moral concerns proper to the faith. It is not so much moved to give technical judgments about the concrete proposals that spring from different ideologies” (77). Thus, what he makes clear about Marxism can also be said with other ideologies: “It can be understood as a scientific analysis of the economic and social order” (146). And with all sciences, it must not be seen as a complete presentation of the situation (something politicians often forget).
This realization can explain why one can have a practical engagement with ideologies like Marxism or capitalism. Romero points out, however, that one should not ignore the inherent dangers of doing so. “Such political praxis can lead to the absolutization of popular political organizations. It can dry up from the Christian inspiration of their members, and even cut them off from the church, as if the church had no right to exercise, from the perspective of its own transcendent ideology, a critical function in relation to political activities” (146). Thus the problem is turning any ideology into an absolute, which is what most often happens in the modern political situation and its desire to engage in political reductionism. “The church is not dedicated to any particular ideology as such. It must be prepared to speak out against turning any ideology into an absolute” (78).
Romero believed, as with the Church, that Marxism was a great threat for South America. He wanted people to understand it in all of its senses. This will help one understand why the Church’s teaching is not Marxist, even if, at times, there might seem to be some similarity between what a Marxist would want and what the Church’s prophetic teaching requires (the same, of course, is true with capitalism: the church affirms private property in a very limited sense, but many use the limited support and absolutize it in a way the Church does not). But, Romero points out, the only way the Church can defeat Marxism is to fully follow its social doctrine: “The best way to defeat Marxism is to take seriously the preferential option for the poor” (146). That, he believes, is the only way the temptation of the poor to become Marxist can be overcome. (Romero on Marxism.)
Oscar Romero was a fool, a complete creature of the false religion that flowed out from the “Second” Vatican Council as he sought to find ways that what he believed was the Catholic Church, she who has nothing lacking in her Divine Constitution concerning true knowledge of the errors that would rise up until the end of time, could “learn” from Marxism and to “adopt its social doctrine.”
Pope Pius XI, to whom “Archbishop” Romero was supposedly very personally dedicated, taught otherwise, explaining in Divini Redemptoris, March 17, 1937, fully forty-two years before Romero’s assassination by Roberto D’Aubisson’s death squad, that the supposed “scientific” nature of Marxist economics and philosophy had been disproved:
14. Such, Venerable Brethren, is the new gospel which bolshevistic and atheistic Communism offers the world as the glad tidings of deliverance and salvation! It is a system full of errors and sophisms. It is in opposition both to reason and to Divine Revelation. It subverts the social order, because it means the destruction of its foundations; because it ignores the true origin and purpose of the State; because it denies the rights, dignity and liberty of human personality.
15. How is it possible that such a system, long since rejected scientifically and now proved erroneous by experience, how is it, We ask, that such a system could spread so rapidly in all parts of the world? The explanation lies in the fact that too few have been able to grasp the nature of Communism. The majority instead succumb to its deception, skillfully concealed by the most extravagant promises. By pretending to desire only the betterment of the condition of the working classes, by urging the removal of the very real abuses chargeable to the liberalistic economic order, and by demanding a more equitable distribution of this world's goods (objectives entirely and undoubtedly legitimate), the Communist takes advantage of the present world-wide economic crisis to draw into the sphere of his influence even those sections of the populace which on principle reject all forms of materialism and terrorism. And as every error contains its element of truth, the partial truths to which We have referred are astutely presented according to the needs of time and place, to conceal, when convenient, the repulsive crudity and inhumanity of Communistic principles and tactics. Thus the Communist ideal wins over many of the better minded members of the community. These in turn become the apostles of the movement among the younger intelligentsia who are still too immature to recognize the intrinsic errors of the system. The preachers of Communism are also proficient in exploiting racial antagonisms and political divisions and oppositions. They take advantage of the lack of orientation characteristic of modern agnostic science in order to burrow into the universities, where they bolster up the principles of their doctrine with pseudo-scientific arguments. (Pope Pius XI, Divini Redemptoris, March 17, 1937.)
Pope Pius XI thus condemned every single one of “Archbishop” Oscar Romero’s contentions about what can be “learned” and then adapted from Marxism-Leninism. Romero had succumbed to its false ideals, seeking as conciliarists do to find "good" in error and and to adapt oneself to it. The false church that flowed from the "Second" Vatican Council is all about adapting itself to error to such an extent that truth itself becomes hated. Those who adhere to the immutable truths contained in the Sacred Deposit of Faith must be denounced as "rigid" and uwilling to "move with the spirit." Jorge Mario Bergoglio has perfected this sort of demagoguery as no conciliar "pope" before him has been able to do.
To be clear, Communism is a false ideology with which there can never be any compromise or toleration. No word of approval can be given to it. No encouragement to “learn” from its diabolical falsehoods can be offered. Pope Pius XI explained in Quadragesimo Anno, May 15, 1931, that no one could claim be a sincere Catholic and a socialist at the the time. The two are mutually exclusive, something that Roncalli/John XXIII, Montini/Paul VI, Wojtyla/John Paul II, Ratzinger/Benedict XVI, Bergoglio/Francis, Oscar Romero or Vincenzo Paglia never accepted:
We make this pronouncement: Whether considered as a doctrine, or an historical fact, or a movement, Socialism, if it remains truly Socialism, even after it has yielded to truth and justice on the points which we have mentioned, cannot be reconciled with the teachings of the Catholic Church because its concept of society itself is utterly foreign to Christian truth. . . .
120. If Socialism, like all errors, contains some truth (which, moreover, the Supreme Pontiffs have never denied), it is based nevertheless on a theory of human society peculiar to itself and irreconcilable with true Christianity. Religious socialism, Christian socialism, are contradictory terms; no one can be at the same time a good Catholic and a true socialist. (Pope Pius XI, Quadragesimo Anno, May 15, 1931.)
Oscar Romero did not possess the Catholic Faith. It is generally a nifty thing for one whose cause of "canonization" is under consideration to have possessed the true Faith without any deviation whatsoever.
The false church that flowed from the "Second" Vatican Council has defied our true popes by actively cooperating with Communism despite the fact that Pope Pius XI explained in Divini Redemptoris that no form of cooperation can be rendered to it in any way at any time for any reason, something that was reiterated by the Holy Office on July 1, 1949:
See to it, Venerable Brethren, that the Faithful do not allow themselves to be deceived! Communism is intrinsically wrong, and no one who would save Christian civilization may collaborate with it in any undertaking whatsoever. Those who permit themselves to be deceived into lending their aid towards the triumph of Communism in their own country, will be the first to fall victims of their error. And the greater the antiquity and grandeur of the Christian civilization in the regions where Communism successfully penetrates, so much more devastating will be the hatred displayed by the godless. (Pope Pius XI, Divini Redemptoris, March 19, 1937.)
This Sacred Supreme Congregation has been asked:
1. whether it is lawful to join Communist Parties or to favour them;
2. whether it is lawful to publish, disseminate, or read books, periodicals, newspapers or leaflets which support the teaching or action of Communists, or to write in them;
3. whether the faithful who knowingly and freely perform the acts specified in questions 1 and 2 may be admitted to the Sacraments;
4. whether the faithful who profess the materialistic and anti-Christian doctrine of the Communists, and particularly those who defend or propagate this doctrine, contract ipso facto excommunication specially reserved to the Apostolic See as apostates from the Catholic faith.
The Most Eminent and Most Reverend Fathers entrusted with the supervision of matters concerning the safeguarding of Faith and morals, having previously heard the opinion of the Reverend Lords Consultors, decreed in the plenary session held on Tuesday (instead of Wednesday), June 28, 1949, that the answers should be as follows:
To 1. in the negative: because Communism is materialistic and anti-Christian; and the leaders of the Communists, although they sometimes profess in words that they do not oppose religion, do in fact show themselves, both in their teaching and in their actions, to be the enemies of God, of the true religion and of the Church of Christ; to 2. in the negative: they are prohibited ipso iure (cf. Can. 1399 of the Codex Iuris Canonici); to 3. in the negative, in accordance with the ordinary principles concerning the refusal of the Sacraments to those who are not disposed; to 4. in the affirmative.
And the following Thursday, on the 30th day of the same month and year, Our Most Holy Lord Pius XII, Pope by the Divine Providence, in the ordinary audience, granted to the Most Eminent and Most Reverend Assessor of the Sacred Office, approved of the decision of the Most Eminent Fathers which had been reported to Him, and ordered the same to be promulgated officially in the Acta Apostolicae Sedis.
Given at Rome, on July 1st, 1949. (As found at Decree Against Communism.)
Oscar Romero did indeed give comfort to those who were sympathetic to the Marxist-Leninist ideology however much he protested that he opposed its atheism. While his murder was tragic, he was not killed because of the D’Aubuisson death squad hated the Catholic Faith. Those responsible for Romero’s murder, committed while he was, objectively speaking, offending God by staging the Protestant and Judeo-Masonic Novus Ordo liturgical service, killed him as they saw him as a dupe who was being used by the Cuban-backed, armed and financed Communist guerillas in El Salvador and hated him for it. This does not make Oscar Romero a martyr for the Catholic Faith, which he himself did not hold in all of Its Holy Purity and Integrity.
As is ever the case with those who are motivated by hate, Major Roberto D’Aubuisson’s death squad wound up creating quite a symbol for the Communists who sought to overthrow the government of President Jose Napoleon Duarte in the wake of Communist Sandinista takeover of Nicaragua the year before, that is, in 1979. It is indeed very ironic that the guerillas whose movement used the murder of Oscar Romero as a rallying cry for their cause saw their Farabundo Martí National Liberation Front win free elections on March 15, 2009, and who will, no doubt, exploit Romero’s forthcoming “beatification” and ultimate “canonization” to their own diabolical purposes. Jorge Mario Bergoglio is certainly accomplishing quite a lot in his revolutionary zeal to propagandize in behalf of the errors of Modernity with which his false church that sprung forth from the Modernism let loose at the “Second” Vatican Council has made its “official reconciliation."
Bergoglio has "regularized" the unreconstructed Marxist, pro-abort, pantheism and pro-perversity advocate Father Miguel d'Escoto Brockman, and he is now checked another box on the "to do" list by approving a decree stating the Oscar Romero was a martyr for the Catholic Faith when he was actually the victim of conciliarism's efforts to find "good" in error in order to alleviate temporal suffering. Oscar Romero was a victim of conciliarism and its false "preferential option for the poor" that pits class against class and borrows from Marxism without accepting its atheistic premises that Karl Marx believed were essential in "proving" its "scientific" foundations.
“Archbishop” Vincenzo Paglia’s admission that a new church makes it very clear that the conciliar revolutionaries consider “Archbishop” Oscar Romero to have been “martyred” for this new church’s tenets, including the “preferential option for the poor.” It is men such as Vincenzo Paglia and his boss, Jorge Mario Bergoglio, who have a true hatred of the Catholic Faith, a hatred that had been expressed in October of 2008 by a Maltese “archbishop,” Paul Cremona, since retired, who made his own remarkable admission at the “synod of bishops” that had been called by the “restorer of tradition,” Joseph Ratzinger/Benedict XVI:
Archbishop Mgr. Paul Cremona addressed the Synod of Bishops currently being held in Rome on the theme ‘The Word of God in the Life and Mission of the Church”.
In his address, Archbishop Cremona said “I shall be speaking in the context of traditionally Catholic countries like Malta. Whenever we speak of a new evangelisation, we find a stumbling block. Many of our faithful still live in nostalgia of, and compare the present situation, with the model of the Church that was present 30 to 40 years ago.”
The Archbishop said that since the Catholic Church has not remained in a privileged position as it was then, some people live in an atmosphere of shock when the Church, or its pastors, are challenged.
“We need to go out of this traumatic experience to enter into a new evangelisation. We have to help the faithful recognise that that kind of Church does not exist anymore, and it cannot be proposed again in this changed world. We cannot continue comparing our reality to that reality.” he said.
“We have to propose a new model of being Church and the model which corresponds most to today’s reality is the primitive Christian community as it is described in chapters two and four of the Acts of the Apostles, and brought to life in the other writings of the New Testament. We have to compare the Church today to, and shape it on, that community”. (Archbishop Paul Cremona addresses Synod of Bishops in Rome.)
Mind you, Malta, where "Archbishop" Cremona practiced his form of spiritual malfeasance until last year, traces the origins of the Faith there to the time that Saint Paul the Apostle was shipwrecked on the island around 60 A.D. "Archbishop" Cremona does not have the Catholic Faith. His desire to "restore" the "church" to the "primitive Christian community" is quintessential Protestantism, especially of the Calvinist strain. "Archbishop" Cremona, therefore, maintained his "good standing" as a putative "Catholic" in the hierarchy of the counterfeit church of conciliarism while publicly advancing one of the chief tenets of Protestantism. Why not? This is of the essence of concilairism, and it is been the hallmark of the conciliar "popes," including Jorge Mario Bergoglio.
Obviously, this should not be surprising.
The "Second" Vatican Council and its aftermath was a celebration of much of the Protestant spirit that found itself enshrined in the Novus Ordo service and in the innovation of "episcopal collegiality." What is interesting to point out, however, is that the novelties and blasphemies and sacrileges of conciliarism have produced such a fundamental loss of Faith that hardly anyone in the conciliar hierarchy, no less among the lay faithful, bats an eyelash when a conciliar "archbishop" speaks out at a world "synod of bishops" and says that the faithful must come to recognize that "that kind of Church does not exist anymore, and it cannot be proposed again in this changed world."
Then again, Oscar Andres Maradiaga "Cardinal" Rodriguez, one of Jorge Mario Bergoglio's Commissars, has said the same thing repeatedly, including recently in yet another address that he gave here in the United States of America recently that reiterated many of the same points he made in 2013 in Irving, Texas, and Miami, Florida, points that Bergoglio himself makes all the time at the Casa Santa Marta (see Commissar of Antichrist Speaks, part one, Commissar of Antichrist Speaks, part two, Commissar of Antichrist Speaks, part three and Commissar of Antichrist Speaks, part four and Jorge and Oscar's False Gospel of False Joy, part one, Jorge and Oscar's False Gospel of False Joy, part two, Jorge and Oscar's False Gospel of False Joy, part three, Jorge and Oscar's False Gospel of False Joy, part four, Jorge and Oscar's False Gospel of False Joy, part five, Jorge and Oscar's False Gospel of False Joy, part six and Jorge and Oscar's False Gospel of False Joy, part seven).
Holy Mother Church is unchanging. She is our mater and magister, our mother and our teacher.
Mothers provide us with the surety of their maternal love. Teachers of the Holy Faith provide us with the unchanging truths that have been deposited in Holy Mother Church by her Invisible Head and Mystical Bridegroom, Our Blessed Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Holy Mother Church must reflect in her structures, worship and teaching the regal authority, transcendence, majesty, honor, stability and immutability of God Himself. How can the children of Holy Mother Church come to truly know, love and serve God as He has revealed Himself to us exclusively through His Catholic Church if those who claim to have "authority" as members of the Catholic "hierarchy" propose that almost nothing is permanent about the Faith?
Impermanence is, of course, of the nature of Modernism. Modernists want to create instability and insecurity so as to convince the average Catholic that what "appears" to be Catholic to them, that is, the traditions of the Faith, are not permanent at at all. This causes the average Catholic to distrust the sensus Catholicus he has by means of his Baptism and Confirmation (if validly Confirmed, that is) and throws him into a state of bewilderment, a state that is exploited by the revolutionary "experts" to advance their agenda in the name of "obedience" and submission to the "expertise" of those who want to impose one novelty after another, whether "approved" or "unapproved" by the conciliar authorities occupying the Vatican at the present time.
Having become accustomed to travesty and outrage in the name of a "restoration" of the false antiquarianism of the "primitive Christian community," most Catholics yet attached to the structures of the counterfeit church of conciliarism are oblivious to the ways in which God has been offended by the actions of the conciliar "pontiffs," who have esteemed very publicly and quite scandalously the symbols of false religions and praised the "value" that is said to be inherent in these religions. A "conservative" Catholic who protests these things has no recourse. After all, his "popes" have led the way in offending God time and time and time again.
"Archbishop" Cremona's support for a restoration of the "primitive Christian community" in 2008 is identical to that of Jorge Mario Bergoglio's in 2015, and it remains nothing other than a celebration of the Jansenist principles condemned by Pope Pius VI in Auctorem Fidei, August 28, 1794:
Obscuring of Truths in the Church [From the Decree de Grat., sec. I]
1. The proposition, which asserts "that in these later times there has been spread a general obscuring of the more important truths pertaining to religion, which are the basis of faith and of the moral teachings of Jesus Christ,"—heretical.
The Power Attributed to the Community of the Church, in Order That by This the Power May Be Communicated to the Pastors
2. The proposition which states "that power has been given by God to the Church, that it might be communicated to the pastors who are its ministers for the salvation of souls"; if thus understood that the power of ecclesiastical ministry and of rule is derived from the COMMUNITY of the faithful to the pastors,—heretical.
The Name Ministerial Head Attributed to the Roman Pontiff
3. In addition, the proposition which states "that the Roman Pontiff is the ministerial head," if it is so explained that the Roman Pontiff does not receive from Christ in the person of blessed Peter, but from the Church, the power of ministry, which as successor of Peter, true vicar of Christ and head of the whole Church he possesses in the universal Church,—heretical.'
The Power of the Church for the Establishing and the Sanctioning of Exterior Discipline
4. The proposition affirming, "that it would be a misuse of the authority of the Church, when she transfers that authority beyond the limits of doctrine and of morals, and extends it to exterior matters, and demands by force that which depends on persuasion and love"; and then also, "that it pertains to it much less, to demand by force exterior obedience to its decrees"; in so far as by those undefined words, "extends to exterior matters," the proposition censures as an abuse of the authority of the Church the use of its power received from God, which the apostles themselves used in establishing and sanctioning exterior discipline—heretical.
5. In that part in which the proposition insinuates that the Church "does not have authority to demand obedience to its decrees otherwise than by means which depend on persuasion; in so far as it intends that the Church has not conferred on it by God the power, not only of directing by counsel and persuasion, but also of ordering by laws, and of constraining and forcing the inconstant and stubborn by exterior judgment and salutary punishments" leading toward a system condemned elsewhere as heretical.. . . .
Calumnies Against Some Decisions in the Matter of Faith Which Have Come Down from Several Centuries
12. The assertions of the synod, accepted as a whole concerning decisions in the matter of faith which have come down from several centuries, which it represents as decrees originating from one particular church or from a few pastors, unsupported by sufficient authority, formulated for the corruption of the purity of faith and for causing disturbance, introduced by violence, from which wounds, still too recent, have been inflicted,—false, deceitful, rash, scandalous, injurious to the Roman Pontiffs and the Church, derogatory to the obedience due to the Apostolic Constitutions, schismatic, dangerous, at least erroneous.
The So-called Peace of Clement IX
13. The proposition reported among the acts of the synod, which intimates that Clement IX restored peace to the Church by the approval of the distinction of right and deed in the subscription to the formulary written by Alexander VII (see n. 1ogg),—false, rash, injurious to Clement IX.
14. In so far as it approves that distinction by extolling its supporters with praise and by berating their opponents,—rash, pernicious, injurious to the Supreme Pontiffs, fostering schism and heresy.
The Composition of the Body of the Church
15. The doctrine which proposes that the Church "must be considered as one mystical body composed of Christ, the head, and the faithful, who are its members through an ineffable union, by which in a marvelous way we become with Him one sole priest, one sole victim, one sole perfect adorer of God the Father, in spirit and in truth," under-stood in this sense, that no one belongs to the body of the Church except the faithful, who are perfect adorers in spirit and in truth,—heretical. (Pope Pius VI, Auctorem Fidei, August 28, 1794.)
One can see here a direct papal condemnation of the entire spirit and ethos of conciliarism, exhibited so clearly by "Archbishop" Cremona in his recent intervention at the "world synod of bishops." Pope Pius VI's Auctorem Fidei condemned, as you can see, the very cornerstones of conciliarism's desire to "spread the Faith" without reproving heretics in the name of showing "love and compassion." In other words, Pope Pius VI's Auctorem Fidei show Angelo Roncalli/John XXIII's "opening address" to the "Second" Vatican Council, October 11, 1962, to have been one gigantic exercise in Jansenism.
Roncalli/John XXIII believed that errors "often vanish as quickly as they came, like mist before sun" was and remains delusional. This is not a statement in accord with an authentic history of the Catholic Church. Errors have had to be exposed and fought by a multiplicity of means (prayer, fasting, sacrifice, penance, suffering, martyrdom and copious verbal and written condemnations.). Our Lady gave the Rosary to Saint Dominic de Guzman to be a weapon he could use in his preaching against the Albingensians, the forerunners of the Jansenists whose disciples persecuted then Sister Margaret Mary Alacoque so very much because of the revelations given to her by Our Blessed Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ about the secrets contained in His Most Sacred Heart. Errors must be exposed and opposed.
The false church that flowed forth from the “Second” Vatican Council is awash with every kind of error imaginable. Its revolutionaries believe that a “nuanced” approach to the errors of the world and to the beliefs of “other religions” is necessary to find a “common ground.” It is this fundamental attack on the Divine Constitution of Holy Mother Church that taught Oscar Romero to see the “good” in Marxism and to urge people to study it “scientifically,” and it is this fundamental attack on the very nature of truth, both supernatural and natural, that has led the conciliar “popes,” including Jorge Mario Bergoglio, to follow false spirits to “rediscover” a “primitive Christianity” that is the work of their own effort to project back onto the past their own apostate desires for the present and the future.
Finally, the “church that flowed from the “Second” Vatican Council led Oscar Romero to believe that Marxism could be fought with the “preferential option for the poor,” ignoring altogether the fact that Marxism can be fought and defeated only by fidelity to Our Lady’s Fatima Message. Anyone who was truly serious about defeating Marxism would be spreading devotion to Our Lady’s Most Holy Rosary and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
Faithless revolutionaries that they have been and continue to be, the conciliar “popes” have sought to deconstruct, distort and misrepresent Our Lady’s Fatima Message or even to talk about the errors of Russia with which they themselves are imbued. They are agents of the adversary, who knows that the consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary by a true pope with all of the world’s true bishops means the triumph of that Immaculate Heart of Mary, the very heart out which the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus was formed so that It could be pierced with the lance of Saint Longinus to flow forth the very sacramental elements of the Catholic Church, which can never be stained by even a slight varnish of error. The devil’s time is short, and he is making the best of the time he has now with Jorge Mario Bergoglio and those who lead the “church that flowed out from the ‘Second’ Vatican Council” that does his bidding for him on a daily basis.
God has known from all eternity that we would be living in this time of apostasy and betrayal.
Each of us is a sinner. We must suffer for our sins. There is no escape from this suffering, and living in this particular time of apostasy and betrayal is part of the plan in the economy of God's salvation to effect effect our own salvation as we suffer and suffer well for our sins and those of the whole world. The graces won for us by Our Blessed Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ on the wood of the Holy Cross that flow into our hearts and souls through the loving hands of Our Lady, she who is the Mediatrix of All Graces, are sufficient this moment. They are sufficient for every moment and every need. Why do we worry so?
Each of us has an obligation to do our own duty before God by making reparation for our own many sins that have worsened the state of the Church Militant on earth and of the world-at-large in many ways that we may understand fully only in eternity. We must live more and more penitentially as the consecrated slaves of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus through the Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary, praying as many Rosaries each day as our state-in-life permits, especially during this month of the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
This era of apostasy and betrayal will pass. The true sensus Catholicus will be restored. Catholics will once again have a true sense of the horror of personal sin and they will seek voluntarily to make reparation for their own sins and those of the whole world as the slaves of the Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary. Men and their nations will submit themselves to the Social Reign of Christ the King as It must be exercised by Holy Mother Church.
Yes, there will be the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary when her Fatima Message is fulfilled. We may not live to see this with our own eyes. Moses was given a glimpse of the Promised Land, but died before entering there. The Apostles and the martyrs of the first centuries of Holy Mother Church did not live to see the glory of Christendom that resulted from their fidelity and their sacrifices. We must not look for "results" in our own lifetimes.
May the Rosaries we pray each day help to bring about the restoration of the Church Militant on earth and of Christendom in the world.
Isn't it time to pray a Rosary now?
Immaculate Heart of Mary, triumph soon.
Viva Cristo Rey! Vivat Christus Rex!
Our Lady of Fatima, pray for us.
Saint Joseph, pray for us.
Saints Peter and Paul, pray for us.
Saint John the Baptist, pray for us.
Saint John the Evangelist, pray for us.
Saint Michael the Archangel, pray for us.
Saint Gabriel the Archangel, pray for us.
Saint Raphael the Archangel, pray for us.
Saints Joachim and Anne, pray for us.
Saints Caspar, Melchior and Balthasar, pray for us.
Saint Agatha, pray for us.