Naturalism's End Game: Naturalism
Thomas A. Droleskey
One thing is absolutely certain about the Circus of Midget Naturalists that comes to an end later today, Tuesday, November 6, 2012. No matter who wins a minimum of two hundred seventy electors, the people who will actually cast the votes for President and Vice President of the United States of America on Wednesday, Monday, December 17, 2012, today after a nearly two year-long campaign that has been much chronicled and discussed and mocked on this site, the winner is certain to be a naturalist.
Whether the winner is the naturalist of the false opposite of the naturalist "left," President Barack Hussein Obama/Barry Soetoro, or the naturalist of the false opposite of the "right," Willard Mitt Romney,
No matter whether we are given another four years of chastisement under President Barack Hussein Obama/Barry Soetoro or are given four years of a subtler but no less punishing form of chastisement under a President Willard Mitt Romney, the Chief Executive of the United States of America will believe in the following.
The man sworn in by Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States of America John G. Roberts on Sunday, January 20, 2013, will believe that it it is possible for men of different religious and philosophical beliefs, including agnosticism and atheism, can live together as "brothers" in the pursuit of the common temporal good as they "unite" on what is "essential" and just "agree to disagree" on all the rest.
The man sworn in by Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States of America John G. Roberts on Sunday, January 20, 2013, will believe that it is unnecessary for men to believe in the Incarnation of Our Blessed Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ in the Virginal and Immaculate Womb of His Most Blessed Mother by the power of the Third Person of the Most Blessed Trinity, God the Holy Ghost as having any relevance to personal or social order.
The man sworn in by Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States of America John G. Roberts on Sunday, January 20, 2013, will believe that Our Lord's Redemptive Act on the wood of the Holy Cross is a matter of complete indifference to personal and social order.
The man sworn in by Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States of America John G. Roberts on Sunday, January 20, 2013, will reject out of hand any kind of belief in the simple truth that Deposit of Faith that Our Lord deposited exclusively in His Catholic Church for Its eternal safekeeping and infallible explication.
The man sworn in by Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States of America John G. Roberts on Sunday, January 20, 2013, will appoint a bevy of pro-aborts to his administration as various social evils become more and more institutionalized under cover of the civil law and accepted by more and more Americans as natural and "normal," if not a matter of "fundamental human rights" protected by the Constitution of the United States of America.
The man sworn in by Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States of America John G. Roberts on Sunday, January 20, 2013, will be unable to roll back the sixteen trillion dollars of debt that is drowning this nation that will consign future generations of Americas to the status of indentured servitude to a fiscally bankrupt civil state.
As much commentary has been offered on this site about the Circus of Midget Naturalists and as another two hours' worth of video presentations on it are being uploaded as brief summary is being written on Monday evening, November 5, 2012, I believe a few points salient points should be emphasized before I head off for the horizontal object known as a "bed" that I have not seen much of in the past sixty hours or so.
1. Agitation and hysteria remain tools of the devil to deceive us into accepting higher and higher doses of a supposedly "lesser evil" in order to thwart the advances made by a supposedly "greater evil." In this regard, I will point out that anyone familiar with American history knows that the sort of voter intimidation, including the vandalism of the property of well-known critics of those in power, and voter fraud were the norm in many American communities during much of the Nineteenth Century, That such tactics are being used by the forces of Barack Hussein Obama/Barry Soetoro currently is thus a continuation of once common American practice, one that defined elections in the Cook County Democratic Party machine where Obama/Soetoro underwent his political incubation. Please see Divided By Error, Period for other such examples of good, old-fashioned suppression of dissent that has been fostered in the supposedly "free" United States of America from colonial times to the present.
2. Remember that Barack Hussein Obama/Barry Soetoro is the natural "end result" of the false, naturalistic, anti-Incarnational, religiously indifferentist and semi-Pelagian principles upon which the United States of America was founded and upon which it was always destined to founder as it is at present. Why should nearly half of the voters in the United States of America consider a statist and supporter of one grave evil after another a legitimate candidate for public office when they have become accustomed to "goodies" from the civil state and are themselves immersed in various evils that that they do not want to give up and believe, no matter falsely, might be threatened by a naturalist of the "right"? Why should anyone, speaking in purely naturalistic terms, expect voters who spend most of their lives immersed in bread and circuses to recognize falsehood when it is in front of them? After all, they believe in one falsehood after another themselves. It's pretty easy to believe in a liar when one is steeped, no matter how invincibly or inadvertently, in one lie after another.
4. If Obama/Soetoro wins, he will have been helped more by one man than by anyone else. That one man is former Governor of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Willard Mitt Romney, who refused to discuss issues on the level of pure naturalism (abuses of constitutional powers, surrender of American sovereignty, the practice of demagoguery to demonize and illegitimatize political opponents) that could have resonated with voters. Romney, who has thrown both United State Representative Todd Akin (R-Missouri) and Indiana State Treasurer Richard Mourdock (R-Indiana) under the bus for "controversial" comments they have made in their respective campaigns for the United States Senate, played it safe throughout the course of the campaign. As I noted nearly five months ago now, Playing It Safe Is Playing To Lose. Yes, Obama/Soetoro will also have more than a few conciliar "bishops" and priests/presbyters to thank for his re-election. To be sure. Yes. However, Willard Mitt Romney will be the man principally responsible for Obama's re-election, admitting, as always, that Apostasy Has Consequences.
5. If Obama/Soetoro wins, expect to hear the usual chatter from "establishment" Republicans that it is time to jettison the party's no-exceptions-on-abortion plank in its national platform that will be blamed in part for Romney's defeat even though the former pro-abortion Mormon Governor of Massachusetts renounced the plank at the Republican National Convention in Tampa, Florida, during the week of August 27, 2012, and ran an advertisement during the campaign highlighting his personal support for contraception and for the surgical killing of babies in the "hard cases."
6. If Romney wins, expect the new president to direct the removal of the "no-exceptions" plank in the Republican Party's national platform and to campaign actively for the election of pro-aborts in his own political party, something that former President George Walker Bush did all of the time. "President" Romney will do the same kinds of marginal, symbolic things that will please "establishment" pro-life leaders who drink at the trough of Republican administrations and then producing glossy fund-raising letters to assure dopey, sleepy and sneezy donors that all is well in the new administration. Please see Without Any Rational Foundation.
7, If Romney wins, expect a new round of rhetoric about "American exceptionalism" that highlighted the eight years of President Ronald Wilson Reagan, who constantly invoked the Puritan imagery of America as the "shining city set on a hill," and the eight years of President George Walker Bush. Romney, who is an adherent and former missionary and "bishop" in a false religion that is American ethnocentric of its very nature, has already evoked the Reagan era by referring to the United States of America as the "last, best hope for mankind on earth." No. The only hope for mankind is the Catholic Church, which is under siege at the present time by the forces of Modernity in the world and of Modernism run amok in the counterfeit church of conciliarism.
Keep in mind the following description of the battle between political parties that Pope Pius XI provided us in his first encyclical letter, Ubi Arcano Dei Consilio, December 23, 1922:
To these evils we must add the contests between political parties, many
of which struggles do not originate in a real difference of opinion
concerning the public good or in a laudable and disinterested search for
what would best promote the common welfare, but in the desire for power
and for the protection of some private interest which inevitably result
in injury to the citizens as a whole. From this course there often
arise robberies of what belongs rightly to the people, and even
conspiracies against and attacks on the supreme authority of the state,
as well as on its representatives. These political struggles also beget
of popular action and, at times, eventuate in open rebellion and other
disorders which are all the more deplorable and harmful since they come
from a public to whom it has been given, in our modern democratic
states, to participate in very large measure in public life and in the
affairs of the government.
Now, these different forms of government are not of themselves contrary
to the principles of the Catholic
Faith, which can easily be reconciled with any reasonable and just
system of government. Such governments, however, are the most exposed to
the danger of being overthrown by one faction or another. (Pope Pius XI, Ubi Arcano Dei Consilio, December 23, 1922.)
Father Edward Leen Has a Message for Willard Mitt Romney and Barack Hussein Obama/Barry Soetero and Their Supporters
As I noted in "Divided by Error" two months ago now, each of us needs a lesson as provided by the late Father Edward Leen in his book, The Holy Ghost (published in 1953 by Sheed and Ward), to understand once and for all that our own form of naturalism here in the United States of America is just a different kind of expression of the penultimate naturalist ideology, Bolshevism, as the anti-Incarnational civil state of Modernity must wind produce a situation of total state control over men as there is no naturalist means on the face of this earth (no, not constitutions or laws or elections or this or that naturalist or secularist or nondenominational ideology or "philosophy) that can stop it. Here are Father Leen's words of wisdom:
A shudder of apprehension is traversing the world which still retains its loyalty to Jesus expressing Himself through the authority of His Church. That apprehension has not its sole cause the sight of the horrors that the world has witnessed in recent years in both hemispheres. Many Christians are beginning to feel that perhaps all may not be right with themselves. There is solid reason for this fear. The contemplation of the complete and reasoned abandonment of all hitherto accepted human values that has taken place in Russia and is taking place elsewhere, causes a good deal of anxious soul-searching. It is beginning to be dimly perceived that in social life, as it is lived, even in countries that have not as yet definitely broken with Christianity, there lie all the possibilities of what has become actual in Bolshevism. A considerable body of Christians, untrained in the Christian philosophy of life, are allowing themselves to absorb principles which undermine the constructions of Christian thought. They do not realise how much dangerous it is for Christianity to exist in an atmosphere of Naturalism than to be exposed to positive persecution. In the old days of the Roman Empire those who enrolled themselves under the standard of Christ saw, with logical clearness, that they had perforce to cut themselves adrift from the social life of the world in which they lived--from its tastes, practices and amusements. The line of demarcation between pagan and Christian life was sharp, clearly defined and obvious. Modern Christians have not been so favorably situated. As has been stated already, the framework of the Christian social organisation has as yet survived. This organisation is, to outward appearances, so solid and imposing that it is easy to be blind to the truth that the soul had gradually gone out of it. Under the shelter and utilising the resources of the organisation of life created by Christianity, customs, ways of conduct, habits of thought, have crept in, more completely perhaps, at variance with the spirit of Christianity than even the ways and manners of pagan Rome.
This infiltration of post-Christian paganism has been steady but slow, and at each stage is imperceptible. The Christian of to-day thinks that he is living in what is to all intents and purposes a Christian civilisation. Without misgivings he follows the current of social life around him. His amusements, his pleasures, his pursuits, his games, his books, his papers, his social and political ideas are of much the same kind as are those of the people with whom he mingles, and who may not have a vestige of a Christian principle left in their minds. He differs merely from them in that he holds to certain definite religious truths and clings to certain definite religious practices. But apart from this there is not any striking contrast in the outward conduct of life between Christian and non-Christian in what is called the civilised world. Catholics are amused by, and interested in, the very same things that appeal to those who have abandoned all belief in God. The result is a growing divorce between religion and life in the soul of the individual Christian. Little by little his faith ceases to be a determining effect on the bulk of his ideas, judgments and decisions that have relation to what he regards as his purely "secular" life. His physiognomy as a social being no longer bears trace of any formative effect of the beliefs he professes. And his faith rapidly becomes a thing of tradition and routine and not something which is looked to as a source of a life that is real.
The Bolshevist Revolution has had one good effect. It has awakened the averagely good Christian to the danger runs in allowing himself to drift with the current of social life about him. It has revealed to him the precipice towards which he has was heading by shaping his worldly career after principles the context of which the revolution has mercilessly exposed and revealed to be at variance with real Christianity. The sincerely religious--and there are many such still--are beginning to realise that if they are to live as Christians they must react violently against the milieu in which they live. It is beginning to be felt that one cannot be a true Christian and live as the bulk of men in civilised society are living. It is clearly seen that "life" is not to be found along those ways by which the vast majority of men are hurrying to disillusionment and despair. Up to the time of the recent cataclysm the average unreflecting Christian dwelt in the comfortable illusion that he could fall in with the ways of the world about him here, and, by holding on to the practices of religion, arrange matters satisfactorily for the hereafter. That illusion is dispelled. It is coming home to the discerning Christian that their religion is not a mere provision for the future. There is a growing conviction that it is only through Christianity lived integrally that the evils of the present time can be remedied and disaster in the time to come averted. (Father Edward Leen, The Holy Ghost, published in 1953 by Sheed and Ward, pp. 6-9.)
Once again, you see, no, just not crazy, old Droleskey who writes these things. This much hated and reviled writer is only attempting to give voice, however poorly, to the simple Catholic truth summarized so clearly by Pope Saint Pius X in Notre Charge Apostolique on August 15, 1910:
Here we have, founded by Catholics, an inter-denominational association
that is to work for the reform of civilization, an undertaking which is
above all religious in character; for there is no true
civilization without a moral civilization, and no true moral
civilization without the true religion: it is a proven truth, a
historical fact. (Pope Saint Pius X, Notre Charge Apostolique, August 15, 1910.)
Father Edward Leen was simply giving expression in 1953 to simple, timeless and immutable truths that true pope after true pope had reiterated time and time again in the last three centuries now. No Catholicism, no social order. It's that simple. It is incomprehensible that Catholics who claim to be opposed to conciliarism, which is founded in no small measure in a blithe acceptance of the tenets of Modernity, remain as undiscerning now as Catholics were in the 1950s at the time of Father Leen.
We must be champions of Christ
the King and Mary our Immaculate Queen, champions of the Catholic
Church in this time of apostasy and betrayal, champions of the truth
that Catholicism is the and only foundation of personal and social
order. Those who disagree do so at the peril to the nation they say they
love but for which they have a false sense of nationalistic pride that
impedes her conversion to the true Faith, which is what Our Lord Himself
mandates for each nation on the face of this earth.
You can believe and act as you want. No one ever voted their way out of a chastisement. Alas, a chastisement is what we will continue to suffer no matter what happens today, November 6, 2012. in forty-five days.
We must serve as champions of Christ the King through the Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary, especially by praying as many Rosaries each day as our state-in-life permits, refusing to march along in the parade of the midget naturalists.
We can only stand tall, that is, to stand above the midgets of naturalism, if we stand uncompromisingly with Christ the King as the consecrated slaves of Mary our Immaculate Queen.
Our Lord was not born for us in Bethlehem to be King of our hearts alone. He was born for us to be King of all nations, including, yes, the United States of America, which is under a solemn obligation to recognize and obey her true Monarch, Christ the King, and the authority of her true Church lest her multiple sins and offenses bring her to the ruin of the Roman Empire itself.
Viva Cristo Rey! Vivat Christus Rex!
Our Lady of the Rosary, pray for us!
Saint Joseph, Patron of Departing Souls, pray for us.
Saints Peter and Paul, pray for us.
Saint John the Baptist, pray for us.
Saint John the Evangelist, pray for us.
Saint Michael the Archangel, pray for us.
Saint Gabriel the Archangel, pray for us.
Saint Raphael the Archangel, pray for us.
Saints Joachim and Anne, pray for us.
Saints Caspar, Melchior, and Balthasar, pray for us.
See also: A Litany of Saints