Antichrist’s agents in the world and in the counterfeit church of conciiliarism are preparing the way for his coming.
That which is morally evil must be embraced and celebrated. The day is coming, sooner rather than later, when jail cells will await those seek to defend moral truth, and the “bishops” of the counterfeit church of conciliarism will say not one blessed word in opposition to such imprisonments. After all, led by Jorge Mario Bergoglio, they are much too busy working on “saving the planet” and enabling statist plans of forced income redistribution to be bothered about “restorationists” who are “obsessed” about some moral teachings that they believe are not necessary to defend. Bergoglio is “offended” by those who defend Catholic truth and who seek with urgency the conversion of non-Catholics to the bosom of the true Church, outside of which there is no salvation and without which there can be no true social order.
Jorge Mario Bergoglio is not “offended” by the evils of Planned Parenthood, to be discussed in the next commentary on this site (for the moment, though, see Planned Parenthood Sells Dead Baby Parts), or by the decision of the Supreme Court of the United States of America in the case of Obergefell v. Hodges, June 26, 2015, and he is not “offended” by the Marxist cruciform sculpted by a man he himself recognizes was a Marxist, Father Luis Espinal Camps. Bergoglio’s mind is so twisted and perverted that he can use a “hermeneutic” to turn a hideous Marxist desecration of the Holy Cross, which he admits might be offensive to “some,” into but mere “protest art.”
Here is a news report containing Jorge Mario Bergoglio’s own words about the Marxist cruciform given him by the Marxist President of Bolivia, Evo Morales. I will interject in a few places:
Federico Lombardi: Now we give the floor to Aura Miguel from the Portuguese, whom you know well.
Aura Vistas Miguel, (Radio Renascenca): Well, there’s no group. It’s just me from Portugal. (laughing) Holiness, what did you think when you saw the hammer and sickle with Christ on it? And where did this object end up? What did you think when you saw the hammer and sickle with the Christ on it, given to you by Evo Morales? And where did this object end up?
Pope Francis: Ah, yes, truly. I heard 'mantello' (editor’s note: mantle, cloak: ‘mantello’ is similar to ‘martello,’ the Italian for hammer, that’s why the Pope needed the question repeated), and I didn't understand. It’s curious, I didn't know this, nor did I know that Fr. Espinal was a sculptor and also a poet. I learned this in these days. I saw it and for me it was a surprise. Secondly, you can qualify it in the genre of “protest art” – for example in Buenos Aires, some years ago, there was an exhibit of a good sculptor, creative, Argentine, who is now dead. It was protest art, and I recall one, it was a crucified Christ on a bomber that was falling down, no? It’s Christianity, but a criticism that, let's say, Christianity allied with imperialism, which is the bomber. The genre that first I didn’t know, and secondly, I would qualify it as protest art, which in some cases can be offensive, in some cases. (See Full text of Jorge’s in-flight interview.)
Brief Comment Number One:
No believing Catholic accepts any representation of Our Lord’s Crucifixion on His Most Holy Cross as part of “protest art.” Crucifixes are to be venerated, not mocked and blasphemed by artists who seek to “express” their own false beliefs that have nothing do with the Redemptive Act of the Divine Redeemer, Who suffered in His Most Sacred Humanity on the wood of the Holy Cross to pay back the debt of sin that was owed to Him in His Infinity as God.
A representation of Our Blessed Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ on a bomber that was falling down can never be any part of Christianity. A crucifix is not used as a means of political expression, no less as a tool to support a Marxist interpretation of history and world events. Bergoglio has told us in his own words that he “understands” such sacrilegious garbage as “protest art.”
I don’t think that this wretched little man, who prays from the blasphemous Talmud with his rabbinical friends now and again, would consider a Star of David drawn inside of a circle with a red slash across or inside of a circle with a dollar sign superimposed over it as some kind of “protest art.” He would denounce such displays as “anti-Semitic” and “hateful.” He would denounce them publicly in the most forceful terms.
The Holy Cross of the Divine Redeemer, Christ the King, however, can be used as “protest art” in support of a Marxist-Leninist view of the world. This apostate is beneath contempt.
Back to Jorge’s response to the first of two questions on Luis Espinal Camp's Marxist cruciform:
Thirdly, in this concrete case, Fr Espinal was killed in 1980. It was a time when liberation theology had many different branches. One of the branches was with Marxist analysis of reality. Fr Espinal belonged to this, this. (See Full text of Jorge’s in-flight interview.)
Brief Comment Number Two:
Bergoglio thus conceded that Father Luis Espinal Camps belonged to the “Marxist analysis of reality.” In other words, Father Espinal was a Marxist. Period. End of argument on that score. Readers will see in a moment that no one can be a Marxist and claim to be a Catholic at the same time. Only those who are in league with the devil himself can claim such a thing.
Back to Jorge’s long answer:
Yes, I knew because I was in those years rector of the theology faculty and we talked a lot about it, about the different branches and who were the representatives, no? In the same year, the general of the Society (of Jesus), Fr. Arrupe, wrote a letter to the whole Society on the Marxist analysis of reality in theology. Stopping on this point saying, “it’s no good, these are different things, it’s not right, it’s not correct.” And, four years later in 1984, the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith published the first small volume, the first declaration on liberation theology that criticizes this. Then comes the second, which opens to a more Christian perspective. I’m simplifying, no? Let’s do the hermeneutic of that time: Espinal was an enthusiast of this Marxist analysis of the reality, but also of theology using Marxism. From this, he came up with this work. Also the poetry of Espinal was of this kind of protest. But, it was his life, it was his thought. He was a special man, with so much human geniality, who fought in good faith, no? Making a hermeneutic like this, I understand this work. For me it wasn’t an offense, but I had to do this hermeneutic, and I say it to you so that there aren't any wrong opinions. (See Full text of Jorge’s in-flight interview.)
Brief Comment Number Three:
Just as Joseph Alois Ratzinger/Benedict XVI used a Hegelian dialectical “hermeneutic” to dress up Modernism’s “evolution of dogma” as nothing other than a seeming rupture with Catholic teaching that could be explained by the supposed limitations imposed upon past popes and Holy Mother Church’s true general councils, Bergoglio himself uses a Hegelian dialectical “hermeneutic” to call the Marxist Espinal as a “special man, with so much geniality” who “fought in good faith.” Jorge "understands" "this work," which is nothing other than the work of the devil himself:
Good faith for what?
For Marxism, that is what.
The Argentine Apostate does not believe that there are any “wrong opinions” on the matter of Espinal’s Marxist cruciform. Everything is a matter of subjective “taste.”
Go tell that to the priests working behind the Iron Curtain who were betrayed by one Giovanni Battista Enrico Antonio Maria Montini/Paul the Sick whilst he was working in the Secretariat of State under Pope Pius XII. Yes, go tell that to those priests who were murdered as a result of Montini’s betrayal. (See Giving Aid and Comfort to Murderers, part two.)
No wrong opinions?
Go tell that to the Catholics of Eastern and Central Europe and the Baltic States who suffered under the iron grip of Soviet totalitarianism during and after World War II.
Go tell that to the underground Catholics in Red China who were sold out by Joseph Ratzinger/Benedict XVI eight years ago now (see Red China: Still A Workshop For The New Ecclesiology).
Go tell that to the Catholics who suffered under Communist oppression in Fidel and Raul Castro’s Cuba.
Go tell that to the Catholics who in the so-called Democratic Republic of Vietnam, North Vietnam, under Ho Chi Minh, and those who have suffered in this country in the former Republic of Vietnam after the fall of Saigon on April 30, 1975.
Go tell that to Catholics in many other places around the world who have had to endure the oppression visited upon them as a result of the hammer and the sick that Luis Espinal Camps so blasphemously saw fit to attach a sculpture of the Divine Redeemer Himself, the very Second Person of the Most Blessed Trinity made Man in Our Lady’s Virginal and Immaculate Womb.
No wrong “opinions,” Jorge?
You are full of wrong “opinions.”
Who says so?
Well, in addition to Pope Pius XI’s Divini Redemptoris, March 19, 1937, which was last cited on this website five days ago now, Pope Leo XIII’s first encyclical letter, Quod Apostolicis Muneris, December 28, 1878, condemned Socialism in no uncertain terms, noting that inequality of condition on earth is part of God’s Divine Plan:
4. But it is to be lamented that those to whom has been committed the guardianship of the public weal, deceived by the wiles of wicked men and terrified by their threats, have looked upon the Church with a suspicious and even hostile eye, not perceiving that the attempts of the sects would be vain if the doctrine of the Catholic Church and the authority of the Roman Pontiffs had always survived, with the honor that belongs to them, among princes and peoples. For, "the church of the living God, which is the pillar and ground of truth," hands down those doctrines and precepts whose special object is the safety and peace of society and the uprooting of the evil growth of socialism.
5. For, indeed, although the socialists, stealing the very Gospel itself with a view to deceive more easily the unwary, have been accustomed to distort it so as to suit their own purposes, nevertheless so great is the difference between their depraved teachings and the most pure doctrine of Christ that none greater could exist: "for what participation hath justice with injustice or what fellowship hath light with darkness?" Their habit, as we have intimated, is always to maintain that nature has made all men equal, and that, therefore, neither honor nor respect is due to majesty, nor obedience to laws, unless, perhaps, to those sanctioned by their own good pleasure. But, on the contrary, in accordance with the teachings of the Gospel, the equality of men consists in this: that all, having inherited the same nature, are called to the same most high dignity of the sons of God, and that, as one and the same end is set before all, each one is to be judged by the same law and will receive punishment or reward according to his deserts. The inequality of rights and of power proceeds from the very Author of nature, "from whom all paternity in heaven and earth is named." But the minds of princes and their subjects are, according to Catholic doctrine and precepts, bound up one with the other in such a manner, by mutual duties and rights, that the thirst for power is restrained and the rational ground of obedience made easy, firm, and noble . . . .
Moreover, labor hard that the children of the Catholic Church neither join nor favor in any way whatsoever this abominable sect; let them show, on the contrary, by noble deeds and right dealing in all things, how well and happily human society would hold together were each member to shine as an example of right doing and of virtue. In fine, as the recruits of socialism are especially sought among artisans and workmen, who, tired, perhaps, of labor, are more easily allured by the hope of riches and the promise of wealth, it is well to encourage societies of artisans and workmen which, constituted under the guardianship of religion, may tend to make all associates contented with their lot and move them to a quiet and peaceful life. (Pope Leo XIII, Quod Apostolic Muneris, December 28, 1878.)
Jorge Mario Bergoglio believes in the socialist model of economics even though he himself said in his recent interview that he knows nothing about economics. Talk about a “hermeneutic of contradiction,” Jorge, no?:
Pope Francis: On Greece and the international system, I have a great allergy to economic things, because my father was an accountant and when he did not manage to finish his work at the factory, he brought the work home on Saturday and Sunday, with those books in those day where the titles were written in gothic. When I saw my father I had a great allergy and I didn’t understand it very well. (See Full text of Jorge’s in-flight interview.)
Hey, Jorge, how can a person with a “great allergy to economic things” propose draconian measures with harsh economic consequences as you did in Laudato Si, May 24, 2015, wherein you saw fit to include a false version of Saint Francis of Assisi’s Canticle that omitted the great stigmatist’s mention of the blight of Mortal Sin? (See Jorge Omits Saint Francis of Assisi's Warning of Mortal Sin.)
Just asking, Senor Bergoglio. Just asking. I don’t expect an answer.
All right, it is now time to provide you with the text for the second question asked of Jorge Mario Bergoglio about Espinal’s blasphemous, sacrilegious Marxist cruciform.
Vistas: Did you leave it there?
Pope Francis: No, it’s traveling with me. Maybe you heard that President Morales wished to give me two honors, the most important of Bolivia (editor’s note: the Condor of Andes) and the other of the Order of Fr. Espinal, a new order (editor’s note: the Senate of Bolivia approved it June 30). If I ... first, I’ve never accepted honors. I don’t do it. But, he did it with so much good will and with so much pleasure to please me. And, I thought that this comes from the people of Bolivia. So I prayed about it, what I should do. (I thought,) If I bring it to the Vatican it'll go to the museum and end up there and no one ... I thought about leaving it with Our Lady of Copacabana, the Mother of Bolivia, which will go to the sanctuary. The two honors will be in the Shrine of Our Lady of Copacabana, the Madonna, while the Christ is coming with me. Thanks. (See Full text of Jorge’s in-flight interview.)
Brief Comment Number Four:
Bergoglio has seen fit to take the Marxist cruciform with him back to the Casa Santa Marta. He likes it. It is just “protest art,” no?
As a true son of the conciliar evolution, Jorge Mario Bergoglio, apart from having an “allergy” to “economic things,” has an allergy to the true depiction of the Divine Redeemer on the wood of the Holy Cross, an “allergy” that is part and parcel of the hijacked Liturgical Movement whose plans for “updating” the Sacred Liturgy were condemned by Pope Pius XII in Mediator Dei, November 20, 1947:
162. From what We have already explained, Venerable Brethren, it is perfectly clear how much modern writers are wanting in the genuine and true liturgical spirit who, deceived by the illusion of a higher mysticism, dare to assert that attention should be paid not to the historic Christ but to a "pneumatic" or glorified Christ. They do not hesitate to assert that a change has taken place in the piety of the faithful by dethroning, as it were, Christ from His position; since they say that the glorified Christ, who liveth and reigneth forever and sitteth at the right hand of the Father, has been overshadowed and in His place has been substituted that Christ who lived on earth. For this reason, some have gone so far as to want to remove from the churches images of the divine Redeemer suffering on the cross.
163. But these false statements are completely opposed to the solid doctrine handed down by tradition. "You believe in Christ born in the flesh," says St. Augustine, "and you will come to Christ begotten of God." In the sacred liturgy, the whole Christ is proposed to us in all the circumstances of His life, as the Word of the eternal Father, as born of the Virgin Mother of God, as He who teaches us truth, heals the sick, consoles the afflicted, who endures suffering and who dies; finally, as He who rose triumphantly from the dead and who, reigning in the glory of heaven, sends us the Holy Paraclete and who abides in His Church forever; "Jesus Christ, and today, and the same forever." Besides, the liturgy shows us Christ not only as a model to be imitated but as a master to whom we should listen readily, a Shepherd whom we should follow, Author of our salvation, the Source of our holiness and the Head of the Mystical Body whose members we are, living by His very life.
164. Since His bitter sufferings constitute the principal mystery of our redemption, it is only fitting that the Catholic faith should give it the greatest prominence. This mystery is the very center of divine worship since the Mass represents and renews it every day and since all the sacraments are most closely united with the cross.
165. Hence, the liturgical year, devotedly fostered and accompanied by the Church, is not a cold and lifeless representation of the events of the past, or a simple and bare record of a former age. It is rather Christ Himself who is ever living in His Church. Here He continues that journey of immense mercy which He lovingly began in His mortal life, going about doing good, with the design of bringing men to know His mysteries and in a way live by them. These mysteries are ever present and active not in a vague and uncertain way as some modern writers hold, but in the way that Catholic doctrine teaches us. According to the Doctors of the Church, they are shining examples of Christian perfection, as well as sources of divine grace, due to the merit and prayers of Christ; they still influence us because each mystery brings its own special grace for our salvation. Moreover, our holy Mother the Church, while proposing for our contemplation the mysteries of our Redeemer, asks in her prayers for those gifts which would give her children the greatest possible share in the spirit of these mysteries through the merits of Christ. By means of His inspiration and help and through the cooperation of our wills we can receive from Him living vitality as branches do from the tree and members from the head; thus slowly and laboriously we can transform ourselves "unto the measure of the age of the fullness of Christ."
166. In the course of the liturgical year, besides the mysteries of Jesus Christ, the feasts of the saints are celebrated. Even though these feasts are of a lower and subordinate order, the Church always strives to put before the faithful examples of sanctity in order to move them to cultivate in themselves the virtues of the divine Redeemer. (Pope Pius XII, Mediator Dei, November 20, 1947.)
Finally, Jorge Mario Bergoglio’s continued efforts to “honor” images of the Blessed Virgin Mary with secular objects, no less two honors bestowed upon him at the behest of a pantheistic Marxist, needs no extensive comment. To think that Our Lady would be pleased by an award given to man who blasphemes her Divine Son endlessly and has denied her Perpetual Integrity that is part of the doctrinal effects of her Immaculate Conception, no less one of the two awards, named after a Marxist priest, is to demonstrate oneself to be devoid of the Catholic Faith.
Catholics do not have any sympathies for Marxism. None. Zero. It is false.
Father Denis Fahey explained in The Mystical Body of Christ in the Modern World that the concept of the sort of civil state envisioned by Jorge Mario Bergoglio that seeks to reconcile the irreconcilable, namely, Catholicism and Socialism of any kind, including Marxism, is Talmudic from beginning to end.
Indeed, as Talmudism is devoted to the eradication of all signs of the Crucified Redeemer from public view, one can view the blasphemous Father Luis Espinal Camp’s Marxist cruciform as a particularly pleasing moment for Talmudists as they have gone to the same lengths of the Bolsheviks many of their ancestral kinsmen helped to finance and support did to strip public places of any trace of the Crucified Redeemer and to eliminate all mention of His Holy Name in society.
Father Fahey notes in the short quotation below that a Catholic who professes any sympathies for Marxism or those who adhere to it is in league with Satan himself, not Christ the King:
It is to the influence of international finance that the relative stability of the Russian intervention is due. Just as greater skill in carrying out successful revolutions has been acquired by experience since 1789, so also progress has been made in the art of maintaining the figure-heads in power, in spite of the discontent of the majority of the people and the unceasing struggle against the laws nature.
Is such a thing as a Christian Workers’ Republic possible? In order to answer, we must first turn to those who alone upon this earth have the right to speak for Christ the King, namely, the Pope and the Bishops. Now, they have told us that one cannot be a Catholic and a Communist. Anyone who contradicts them does not speak in the name of Christ, but in that of Satan, though he may protest that he goes regularly to Mass. Secondly, applying the principles which, we have seen, lie at the base of the Communist movement, we can readily see that the name of Christian Workers’ Republic attempts to link together two ideas that are contradictory. The Communism of Karl Marx is based on the pantheistic evolution of all nature powers under the supreme guidance of man’s thoughts. Above man, for Marx, there is nothing. True Christianity means the sharing by man of God’s own Inner Life of Knowledge and Love communicated to an through the sacred Humanity of Jesus, True God and True Man. Above man, we, as Catholics, believe there is God, and between God and man there is the one Mediator, Christ Jesus. Again, Marxian Communism is a neo-Messianic movement, based on Jewish rejection of the Messias Who has come, and the works are merely the tools by which Israel hopes to exercise world domination. Accordingly, a true Christian cannot be at home in that camp. Besides, Christianity is a religion of love, mercy and compassion, while “the Marxian type of atheism is not moved at all by pity; on the contrary, it is pitiless. In order to procure power and riches for the social collectivity it proclaims ruthless cruelty towards men. There is no humanitarian element left in it. It comes from Feuerbach, bit it goes further than him, and rejects his religion of humanity. It was not in the name of man that Marx raised the standard of revolt, but in the name of the mightiness of a new deity, the social Collectivity.” The complete triumph of the so-called Christian Workers’ Republic can have no other result than the extermination of all those who have of all those who believe in the Divinity of Christ the King. “No man can serve two masters” (Matthew vi. 24). Of course anyone, Bishop, priest or layman who stands up for Christ the King will be got rid of, ostensibly as rights of Christ the King will be got rid of, ostensibly as an enemy of the republic and a counter-revolutionary. And be it noted that ideas work themselves out in act, or rather men are spurred on to draw the final conclusions from the ideas they hold. Marxian republicans cannot stop halfway and compromise with Catholicism. They must seek to exterminate its adherents and educate a new generation which will worship only matter, machinery and—Satan. (Father Denis Fahey, C.S. Sp., The Mystical Body of Christ in the Modern World, Third Edition, 1939, pp. 100-101.)
This describes everything that Jorge Mario Bergoglio believes in with exquisite perfection. Everything.
Bergoglio is but an agent of Talmudism to destroy the last remaining vestiges of Catholicism in the counterfeit church of conciliarism.
Bergoglio believes that a blaspheming heretic such as the late Father Luis Espinal Camps can be a Marxist and a Catholic at the same time, and he, Bergoglio, sees Marxism as a philosophical movement that, though it might be erroneous in some respects, is dedicated to the betterment of man and the realization of income equality. He does not see Marxism as intrinsically evil in and of itself.
Bergoglio’s expressed sympathies for “liberation theology,” which its principal proponents, Fathers Leonardo Boff and Gustavo Gutierrez, have long called “Marxism with a Christian face” demonstrates that he is an agent of Satan as he rejects the clear condemnations by our true popes of any possible cooperation between Marxism and Catholicism.
Bergoglio and henchmen such as Donald “Cardinal” Wuerl, who will also be a subject of interest in tomorrow’s commentary, will say not a word as believing Catholics are led away for refusing to knuckle under to our reigning caesars’ desires to bow at the devil’s altar of baby-killing and sodomy. They are, as noted above, too busy “saving the planet” and attempting to end income inequality.
The conciliar revolutionaries do indeed desire the destruction of Catholicism, and to this end they dedicate themselves with evangelical fervor, serving as the abettors of Talmudism’s plans to eliminate any reference to Christ the King in public life and to brand as “haters” those who defend His Social Kingship over men and their nations and who proclaim that all men, including Talmudists, must convert to the true Faith or suffer the loss of their immortal souls for all eternity.
As has been noted so many times on this site over the years, we are merely witnessing the logical conclusions of the false principles that brought to life the modern anti-Incarnational, religiously “neutral” civil state of Modernity and of Modernism’s concerted efforts to “evolve” what is said to be Catholicism as to be “acceptable” according to the Modernity’s dictates, which are the dictates of the devil himself working through Judeo-Masonry.
It is that simple.
Well, it is also simple that the hour is very late as my own day began twenty-one and one-half hours ago.
Remember, this is all a chastisement from the good God to purify us as the consecrated slaves of His Divine Son, Our Blessed Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, through the Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary. Worse chastisements are ahead of us, and some believe that they may come at the end of Jorge’s synod in October after he “canonizes” Paul the Sick.
We must simply be prepared for whatever it is within the Providence of God for us to endure as we console Him through His Most Blessed Mother’s Most Holy Rosary and beg Our Lady to restore a true pope on the Throne of Saint Peter, who will consecrate Russia to her Immaculate Heart with all of the world’s bishops, thereby putting an end to the errors of Russia that we manifesting themselves so clearly both in the world and in the counterfeit church of conciliarism.
Our Lady of Fatima, pray for us!
Immaculate Heart of Mary, triumph soon!
Vivat Christus Rex! Viva Cristo Rey!
Our Lady of Sorrows, pray for us!
Saint Joseph, pray for us.
Saints Peter and Paul, pray for us.
Saint John the Baptist, pray for us.
Saint John the Evangelist, pray for us.
Saint Michael the Archangel, pray for us.
Saint Gabriel the Archangel, pray for us.
Saint Raphael the Archangel, pray for us.
Saints Joachim and Anne, pray for us.
Saints Caspar, Melchior, and Balthasar, pray for us.
Saint Henry the Emperor, pray for us.